- Enter your full website URL and some optional parameters in the form below.
- Press ‘Generate Sitemap’ button and wait until the site is completely crawled.
- You will be redirected to the generated sitemap details page, including number of pages, broken links list, XML file content and link to a sitemap file. Download the sitemap file using that link and put it into the domain root folder of your site.
- Go to your Google Webmaster account and add your sitemap URL.
XML Sitemap GeneratorThis tool simplifies the process of generating an XML sitemap of your website, which can be used to take advantage of valuable tools including Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
No coding experience necessary!
Simply enter your website URL, make your selection from a variety of custom parameters, and start the tool. It may take a few moments, but when the tool has done it’s job you will be taken to the sitemap details where you can view the number of pages, broken links, XML file content, and a link to the sitemap file.
It’s important that you download the XML sitemap file from this page then put it into the domain root folder of your website. Then you can add your sitemap URL in your Google Webmaster account.
The Short description of service Google Sitemaps
2. Follow the link " Add the first sitemap ".
3. Enter in the field " URL " the address of your file of index Sitemap and press the button " to Transfer URL ".
4. You can find More detailed inquiry on site Google.